Our equipment includes:
- 2008 CME 75 on a rubber tracked carrier with on board water tank
- All wheel drive flatbed water carrier
- Geoprobe rubber track mounted
- Up to date technology and equipment for injection of remedial solutions, ready for the smallest to the largest sites
Direct Push Technology
In situ groundwater sampling available in conjunction with direct push technology. An efficient cost effective way to retrieve groundwater samples, in the field, without the need to install permanent monitoring wells.
The Geoprobe® Model 540B is powerful, rugged, and very mobile with rear outriggers for stability. The rubber drive tracks minimize damage to landscaped or paved surfaces, as well as facilitate access to challenging terrain.
At one time sampling inside buildings was virtually impossible. Now the 540B’s compact size (in conjunction with our exhaust ventilation system) facilitates access to confined areas with openings as small as 48″ wide and 72″ high.
Due to its relatively low weight, sampling in previously inaccessible areas; such as extremely remote locations, and be accomplished by utilizing either a crane or helicopter.
Experience shows that the Geoprobe® is 50% more productive than conventional drilling and generates virtually no soil cuttings during sampling, thereby eliminating expensive containment, storage and disposal costs.
Exhaust Ventilation System
One of the greatest difficulties in indoor sampling is the accumulation of exhaust gasses. With our new 3200cfm exhaust ventilation system we can provide a real solution to your all your indoor sampling requirements.
- Allow liquid sealing materials (grout) to be used for direct push applications.
- Eliminate bridging of grout materials partway down the probe hole.
- Prevent incomplete seals with void spaces for contaminant paths.
- Deliver high-pressures to pump cement and/or bentonite slurry to the bottom of the probe hole. Grout from the bottom UP!
- Properly seal abandoned holes from all Geoprobe sampling and direct sensing applications.
- Enable sealing materials to be pumped into well annulus during monitoring well installation.
- Suitable for injecting bioremediation products such as ORC®.
- Capable of delivering standard ASTM grout through small diameter (1-in.) probe rods or through 3/8-in. (1/4-in. ID) polyethylene tubing.
- Are built solid and simple for long-term use with easy cleanup.
- Eliminate the need for expensive progressive cavity pumps.
- Can be used to inject bioremediation materials through Geoprobe’s 1.25-in. probe rods.
Electrical Conductivity (EC) System
Soil conductivity and resistivity (the inverse of conductivity) have long been used as tools to classify soils. Higher electrical conductivities are representative of finer grained sediments such as silts or clays. Sands and gravels are characterized by distinctly lower electrical conductivities. More information is available from http://www.geoprobe.com/diweb/products/ec/ec.htm.
Membrane Interface Probe (MIP)
The Membrane Interface Probe (MIP) is a tool developed by Geoprobe® Systems for logging volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the subsurface. More information is available at http://www.geoprobe.com/diweb/products/mip/mip.htm.
All wheel drive truck with
3000 psi. hot water pressure washer and associated decontamination equipment.